Saturday, July 3, 2010

One Day, This Will Make Sense.

This was written during one of my GE classes yesterday. I just felt bored and needed to bring out everything that was bothering me, so I can actually listen to our professor's lecture. But by the time I was done, well, the class was about to end, as well. So much for academic excellence, I guess.

Comm 3 ngayon, kaya dito [sa notebook na ito] nakasulat. Pero hindi ito seatwork, homework, o kahit anong schoolwork. [I'm just doing this because] one, I'm seriously bored with my life right now. First time [that] sitting in Comm 3 has been a drag. Thirty minutes to go, and life gets better.

Better nga ba talaga? That's a good question. Of the flings in between and the one-night-stands, this one took the cake with the others not even having a chance. I'd lie if I tell you that this will come to pass soon, but hey, I never really was honest before. Not that things have changed. See, I'm still as cryptic as they claim me to be.

Am I doing things right? Or am I doing the right thing? Two more credible questions. Of course, my personal system clashes with elements of themselves. Will I fall for religion or adhere to culture's concept of justice? But would it really matter in the end, especially if both are equal premises of oblivion? Oh yes, that's right, another good question.

Shall I say something? Or spiral myself to silence? Great questions, both of them, but both present conditions that are similarly different and ironically synonymous. Adding up to the irony is the fact that I actually lose both ways - so why even think about them in the first place? Highlight. Ctrl + C. Ctrl + V. Good question.

So what's the point in all of these? Yes, there goes yet another good question.
But then again, I find better questions in those I have no answers for.

Chill.

2 comments: